Relation to Gustav Mahler (1860-1911): A son in law
Gustav Mahler (1860-1911). Previous generation.
- Born: 1896 Nuremberg.
- Father: Dr. Phil. Hugo Albert Ferdinand Koller (1867-1948, Hugo Koller, doctor). He was a very successful Viennese industrialist. Egon Schiele portrayed him. Two children.
- Mother: Broncia Koller-Pinell (1863-1934). She was a a famous Jewish painter. Broncia, being an important artist and member of the Vienna Secession, surrounded herself with other incredible artist of the time who used to spend time at their home in Oberwaltersdorf. Dr. Hugo and Broncia sponsored Egon Schiele (1890-1918).
- Sister: Silvia Koller (1898-1963/1966 (painter).
- Marriage: 02-11-1920.
- Wife: Anna Justine Mahler (Gucki) (1904-1988). Aged c 16.
- Divorce: 00-00-1921. Within a year.
- Died: 00-00-1976. Aged c 80.
- Buried: Unknown.
- Profession: Conductor at Municipal Opera House in Elberfeld (Wuppertal).
- Residences: Nurmberg, Vienna.
- Anna Justine Mahler (Gucki) (1904-1988) and Rupert Koller (1896-1976) lived in Elberfeld.
- After the divorce Anna Justine Mahler (Gucki) (1904-1988) moved to Berlin.
Portrait of Hugo Koller by Egon Schiele (1890-1918).
House Koller in Oberwaltersdorf (Vienna), Austria.