- Profession: Dr., Doctor of Medicine
- Relation to Mahler: Gustav Mahlers personal physician in Vienna. Friend of the Mahler family. He was not an employee of the Vienna State Opera but usually treated the staff.
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 09-11-1862 Austria
- Residence: Last residence before deportation: Vídeň 21, Töllergasse 15, Vienna, Austria.
- Deportation: 10-07-1942 Transport IV/3, no. 908 from Vienna to Theresienstadt concentration camp (Terezín), Czech Republic
- Murdered: 30-08-1942 Theresienstadt concentration camp (Terezín), Czech Republic. Aged 80.
- Buried: 00-00-0000
Mentioned in diary Natalie Bauer-Lechner (1858-1921).